The twentieth Kate Shugak novel, in Kate Shugak’s twentieth year of publication.
Dana says, “An Aleut Romeo and an Athabascan Juliet. Yes, in the best Shakespearean tradition, there are multiple bodies on the ground before the curtain falls. Although not quite the bodies you might perhaps expect…”
Pre-order your copies here:
- Autographed first editions from the Poisoned Pen.
- Hardback and ebook copies from Amazon.
- Hardback and ebook copies from Barnes & Noble
- ebooks from iTunes
Author appearances scheduled so far:
- February 22, 2:30pm, Desert Foothills Library (Phoenix)
- February 23, ASU Writers Conference (Phoenix)
1:15p: Q&A with Barbara Peters (and others)
2:30p: Class: “Connecting Authors & Readers: Promotion Through Social Networking”
3:45p: Panel: Moderator, Jessica McCann: “Emotional Highs and Lows: Coping With Everything From Isolation and Rejection to Success and Stardom.” With Diana Gabaldon, Aprilynne Pike, and James Sallis.
- February 26, 11:30am, Scottsdale Community College, lunch with the author at the Artichoke Grill. Limited to 25, includes a book. Click here for tickets.SOLD OUT
- February 26, 7:00pm, Kate20 launch party, Poisoned Pen Bookstore
- February 28, 4:00pm Prescott Public Library (Arizona)
- March 1, 7:30pm, Tattered Cover at Highlands Ranch (Denver)
- March 4, 7:00pm, Powell’s at Cedar Hills Crossing (Portland, Oregon)
- March 9, American Association of University Women Conference, Leisure World, Mesa
- March 10, Tucson Book Festival
*Sunday, 10a, Who Dunnit? Plotting the Mystery with John Verdon and Jeri Westerson, moderated by Hilary Davidson
*Sunday, 4pm, Killing me with a Smile with Craig Johnson [Squee!], moderated by Barbara Peters
- March 22, 5-7pm, Fireside Books, Palmer, Alaska
- May 30-June 2, Crimefest, Bristol, England